Thursday, April 30, 2009

dreams in class

I have a very hard remembering to get things done. This is not due to my absentmindedness, but rather due to my dreams. Extremely vivid, my dreams remain in my memory as actual events. There are no dragons, flight, or super power. Only the events of my life are dreamed, but not moments from my memory. I dream the future. Only the things that have not happened enter my dreams. It must be said I do not dream prediction or have any physic abilities. I dream a future that will not happen. I dream my “to do” list. My dreams are so real, and the activities are so banal that I wake thinking I’ve already mailed a letter to my grandparents, done my laundry, or eaten lunch. Unfortunately the reality is, my grandparent go unattended, I ware dirty clothes, and I go hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment